Wednesday 22 June 2022

Since 2013...


As one might expect, a lot has happened since my last entry. I will get to it in bits and pieces and in no particular order. 

To give a brief recap - I am now in London and have had 2 more operations to remove new meningioma growths, and have had a full course of stereotactic radiotherapy. The upshot is that despite all the treatment (of which, more later), nothing more can be done and I am now on palliative care only. I don't know how long I still have to live, but the expectation of the medics is that it is months rather than years. 

This blog will chronicle what it is like to be in my body and mind at present, give some history and to detail some of my writing. I will be humorous as well, since it would be too dreary to read otherwise - and too dreary to write! despite it all, so many good things have happened and we only get to do this exciting journey once. 

No comments:

Post a Comment